A Green Card provides proof of lawful permanent resident status in the U.S. It is your authorization to live and work anywhere in the United States.

A conditional Green Card is only valid for two years. After that time you must submit a form to have the temporary conditions removed.

Currently, Green Cards are valid for 10 years, or two years in the case of a conditional resident. It must be renewed before it expires.

Anyone who already has a valid work visa (for example, an H-1B or L-1 visa) can generally continue to work in the United States while awaiting Green Card approval.

Most U.S. citizens and Green Card holders have the right to sponsor their spouses to obtain a Green Card as well.

Get medical attention, even if you believe your injuries are minor. Next, seek the advice of a personal injury attorney to discuss the accident and your rights.

The best way to find out is to consult with a personal injury attorney about the details of the accident and your injuries.

Maybe. The human body often does not immediately recognize pain and internal injuries. It can take days or even weeks for an injury to become apparent.

This will depend on the state where the injury occurred. Generally, the statute of limitations is two years from the date of the accident.

Do not speak to an insurance adjuster or anyone else involved in the dispute. They may try to get you to admit fault or state that your injuries are not serious.